Stewart Security Summit
We hope you'll be able to attend the "Stewart Security Summit - Defining America's Role in the World" on Monday, March 26, 2018.
Speakers will discuss America's role in national security, foreign relations, the importance of a free press and much more.
Monday, March 26, 2018
8:30am - 1:00pm (Registration begins at 7:45am)
Joseph Smith Memorial Building
15 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Speakers and panelists will include:
- Ambassador Fayçal Gouia, Ambassador of Tunisia to the United States
- Congressman Chris Stewart (R-Utah)
- Senator Tim Scott (R-SC)
- Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC)
- Byron York, Chief Political Correspondent for the Washington Examiner
- Jeannie Johnson, Assistant Professor at Utah State University
- M. Zuhdi Jasser, M.D., President and Founder of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy
The Agenda can be found here.