Register Today! America's Role in the World Conference - March 31, 2017
We hope you'll be able to attend Congressman Stewart's Conference discussing "America's Role in the World" on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Friday, March 31, 2017
8:30am - 3:00pm (Registration begins at 8:00am)
Zions Bank Building
Founders Room, 18th Floor
10 East South Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84133
Speakers will discuss America's role in emerging global threats, the future of the F-35, the role of News in Democracy and much more!
Speakers and panelists will include:
- Ambassador Valeriy Chaly, Ambassador of Ukraine to the United States
- Ambassador Dina Kawar, Ambassador of Jordan to the United States
- Congressman Chris Stewart (R-Utah)
- Congressman Peter King (R-N.Y.), Chairman of the Emerging Threats Subcommittee, House Intelligence Committee and former Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee
- Colonel David Lyons, Commander, 388th Fighter Wing, Hill Air Force Base
- Colonel David Smith, Commander, 419th Fighter Wing, Hill Air Force Base
- Philip Lohaus, American Enterprise Institute Research Fellow
- John Lansing, CEO & Director of Broadcasting Board of Governors
- Thomas Burr, Salt Lake Tribune Washington Bureau Chief and former National Press Club President
- Adam Sharp, Founder and CEO of Sharp Things, and Former Head of News, Government and Elections at Twitter
The Agenda can be found here.
Registration is currently full. You can be added to the waitlist below. You will be notified if a ticket opens up.